abril 21, 2004

Aqui vai uma ajuda





Crowded House (1986)
Mean To Me / World Where You Live / Now We're Getting Somewhere / Don't Dream It's Over / Love You 'Til The Day I Die / Something So Strong / Hole In The River / Tombstone / Can't Carry On / That's What I Call Love

Temple of Low Men (1988)
I Feel Possessed / Kill Eye / Into Temptation / Mansion In The Slums / When You Come / Never Be The Same / Love This Life / Sister Madly / In The Lowlands / Better Be Home Soon

Woodface (1991)
Chocolate Cake / It's Only Natural / Fall at Your Feet / Tall Trees / Weather With You / Whispers and Moans /Four Seasons In One Day / There Goes God / Fame Is / All I Ask / As Sure As I Am / Italian Plastic / She Goes On / How Will You Go

Togheter Alone (1993)
Kare Kare / In My Command / Nails In My Feet / Black And White Boy / Fingers Of Love / Pineapple Head / Locked Out / Private Universe / Walking On The Spot / Distant Sun / Catherine Wheels / Skin Feeling / Together Alone

Recurring Dream (The very best of - 1996)
Weather With You / World Where You Live / Fall At Your Feet / Locked Out / Don't Dream It's Over / Into Temptation / Pineapple Head / When You Come / Private Universe / Not The Girl You Think You Are / Instinct / I Feel Possessed / Four Seasons In One Day / It's Only Natural / Distant Sun / Something So Strong / Mean To Me / Better Be Home Soon / Everything Is Good For You
Limited Edition Live Album: There Goes God / Newcastle Jam / Love You 'Til The Day I Die / Hole In The River / Private Universe / Pineapple Head / How Will You Go / Left Hand / Whispers And Moans / Kill Eye / Fingers Of Love / Don't Dream It's Over / When You Come / Sister Madly / In My Command

Afterglow (Raridades e Lados B - 1999)
I Am In Love / Sacred Cow / You Can Touch / Help Is Coming / I Love You Dawn / Dr Livingstone / My Telly's Gone Bung / Private Uinverse / Lester / Anyone Can Tell / Recurring Dream / Left Hand / Time Immemorial